SD-21 is an equipment to measure [cathodic potential] spilling for corrosion prevention of gas pipe that is laid under the ground . By 100 ㏁ input impedance, input resistance can be measured exactly without error in some topography because granite topographical feature was applied according to a lot of domestic real conditions(Generally other equipments use 1 ㏁ or 10 ㏁. Place that land resistance is high is big error).
- Test corrosion conditions of various constructions and steel pipes
- Joint development with KGS(Korea Gas Safety Corporation)
- Simultaneous measure of Voltage, electric current, ground resistance, frequency(the world's first)
- Easy measurement of alternative current interference and earth specific resistance
- Built-in printer type
- Earth Resistance Tester(Option)
※ Win the grand prize in '2007 Korean technology frontier award'