|Title||Ministry of Environment, Applied the Remote Green Algae Phenomenon Monitoring Technique Using Hyperspectral Imagery|
- 2014 : Hyperspectral imagery monitoring for Korea domestic applicability assessed.(Uiam Lake, Han River)
- 2015 : Image based chlorophyll-a quantitative analysis technique developed and verified.
- 2016 : Image based blue-green algae (phycocyanin) quantitative analysis technique developed and verified. (Nakdong River),
Chlorophyll-a model improved.
- 2015~2016 : New technique capable of quantitatively analyzing the concentration of blue-green algae (phycocyanin) from the images
taken through the blue green algaeunique spectral characteristic for those data actually measured in the Hapcheon-
Changneung Weir section of Nakdong River area developed enhancing the estimation accuracy.
* 3 methods* for estimation of concentration developed, applied and compared with preceding methods(Inherent Optical Properties
Inversion Model, Peak Ratio Index, Genetic Algorithm-Partial Least Square).
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||National Institute of Ecology, Registered the Patent for Simultaneous Detection of LMO Canola||2017.09.15|
|Next||The 5th 「MOTIE-ADB Joint Energy Forum」||2017.11.08|