Trend and Current Status of Heavy Metal Adsorption Material Industry
* Researches on synthesis of adsorbents having high selectivity in heavy metals by utilizing nanotechnology are active, but there is an urgent need to develop a technology capable of removing heavy metals i..
* In developing countries where basic water supply and drainage infrastructures are insufficient, enormous costs are required to distribute toilets, and a need for a point-of-use treatment system is emerging.
* In particular, disaster areas have high populat..
* Recently, since food waste has been attracting attention as a new renewable energy source as well as a biomass energy source, it is necessary to take measures for the treatment of food waste, recovering resources, and energizing.
* To maintain the wastewater generated from the dyeing processes in the optimum condition of wastewater treatments is considerably difficult because the processing methods and materials are changed dep..