- The Ecological Project for Integrated Environmental Technology (ECOPROFIT) was first initiated in 1991 in Graz, Austria funded by the European Union.
- In 2005, the ECOPROFIT Korea was launched by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) and its affiliated Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (..
- As the growth of the domestic market is slowing down, it is now time to actively expand into the overseas market for the continued growth of the domestic water industry.
- As of 2013, the scale of the domestic market was USD 9.1 billion, corresponding to 1.6% of the international market. However, compared with the worldwi..
- The basic idea of ECOPROFIT is a mutually beneficial model using integrated environmental technologies to strengthen local businesses economically while simultaneously improving local environment.
- Followings are the ones that have been selected by Korea National Cleaner Production Center as one of the best ECO..
- The amount of waste generations will maintain an increasing trend together with economy growth; in particular, it is expected that the generation of construction wastes will maintain a high level. The amount of waste generations is an important factor in the waste industry from the aspect of service demand for waste processi..
- Material Industry
* The material industry which is in charge of supplying basic materials essential for manufacturing activities is largely divided into metal, chemical, fiber, rubber/plastic, paper and nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing industries.
* The material industry comprises up about 30% of ma..