Status of Greenwashing and the Response to it
What is Greenwashing?
* Greenwashing is a word first used in the 1980s by David Bellamy, an environmentalist.
* Greenwashing is a mixed word using Green and White Washing. It indicates if the display or advertisement on an environmental property or the effect o..
Status and Prospect of the Biogas Market in South Korea
What is Biogas?
* Biogas refers to all types of gas generated from the disintegration of organic matters by anaerobic microorganisms.
* The main components of biogas are methane and carbon dioxide, both of which are greenhouse gases.
Domestic Waste Energy Technology Trend
Domestic Wastes That Can Be Energized and the Waste Generation Status
* Types of wastes that can be energized
- Combustible wastes
Household wastes: Combustible wastes discharged with standard plastic garbage bags
Industrial wastes: Waste paper..
Domestic Water Market Status and Prospect
Domestic Water Source Status
* The average Korean precipitation (from 1978 to 2007) was 1,277.4 mm, which is 1.6 times larger than the average global precipitation (807 mm). However, the annual precipitation per capita is 2,629 m3, which is 16.7% of the average global precipitatio..