|Title||Development and Application of Low-Energy-High-Efficiency Environmental Material for Removing Contaminants of Water Environment|
Development and Application of Low-Energy-High-Efficiency Environmental Material for Removing Contaminants of Water Environment
Purpose of and Need for Research
* African market does not internally have sufficient fund but actively promoting environmental improvement projects using official development assistance ODA, etc.
* Especially, as foreign capital injection rapidly increases based on resource price increase and decrease of civil wars, high growth rate showed from 2000s and using abundant resources such as manganese, chrome, iron ore, crude oil, etc., constructing infrastructure using them, and with abundant labor, etc., have been the driving force for the African Market.
* Africa has been showing high economic growth of 5~6% after 2000, until upcoming 2020, annual average of 6.3% of high growth is forecasted for the environmental market from 2009 to 2020 (USD 7.5 billion (2009) and USD 16.2 billion (2020)).
* Also, pollical stability from decreased civil wars and disputes among countries contributes to creating conditions for economic development and as environmental problems such as destruction of forest, water quality deterioration, land desolation and desertification resulting from high population growth rate (annual rate of 3%), industrialization and climate changes increase, establishing improvement measures are urgent currently.
* Especially, to achieve objective of Goal -7 (safe drinking water supply and hygienic environment establishment), which is one of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) that the UN is promoting for sustainable development of developing countries, demand for environment fundamental facilities is expected to increase.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Development of Carbon Reducing Vegetation Based Ingredient Technology for Increasing Function of the Ecosystem||2017.08.04|
|Next||Research of Environmentally Friendly Processing Technology of Biodegradable Fiber Polymer Using Plasma Processing||2017.07.21|