- Futuristic climate change scenario for Korean peninsula needs an approach reflecting the reality of Northeast Asia (Korea, China & Japan), separate from the scenario assumed for accomplishing the global goal.
- Production and assessment of global climate change and air quality prospect data reflecting the East Asia Region Social & Economic Scenario conceived in 2014 is necessary.
* Climate and atmospheric air environment changes negatively influence the human health including suffering to those patients subject respiration organ & cardiovascular diseases, ecosystem, and other various areas, of which the impact is expected to become lot heavier than ever.
* Accordingly, the creation of fundamental data essential in assessing the impact of climate change and conceiving adaptive countermeasure is required.
- Provision for offering highly reliable climate and atmospheric air information as per the new climate change scenario reflecting the specific characteristics of East Asian region.