|Title||Study of Climate and Air Quality Modeling Prospect per Emission Reduction Scenarios of Korea, China, and Japan|
1. Purpose of Research
- Futuristic climate change scenario for Korean peninsula needs an approach reflecting the reality of Northeast Asia (Korea, China & Japan), separate from the scenario assumed for accomplishing the global goal.
- Production and assessment of global climate change and air quality prospect data reflecting the East Asia Region Social & Economic Scenario conceived in 2014 is necessary.
* Climate and atmospheric air environment changes negatively influence the human health including suffering to those patients subject respiration organ & cardiovascular diseases, ecosystem, and other various areas, of which the impact is expected to become lot heavier than ever.
* Accordingly, the creation of fundamental data essential in assessing the impact of climate change and conceiving adaptive countermeasure is required.
- Provision for offering highly reliable climate and atmospheric air information as per the new climate change scenario reflecting the specific characteristics of East Asian region.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Study on the Development of Korean Standard and International Standardization for Environment Area||2017.10.10|
|Next||R&D planning of the Korea Soil and Groundwater Environment Policy through reviewing and analyzing Paradigm Shifts of the Policies in OECD Countries||2017.10.10|