Recycling Technology of Fly Ash Using Wet Flotation (Senosphere, Unburned Carbon, Magnetite, Silica, and Mullite)
* Technology to recover useful resources from fly ash using wet floatation.
* Separation of lightweight aggregates from fly ash slurry → gravity separation of fly ash slurry from which lightweight aggregates are separated → separation of slurry with high specific gravity and slurry with low specific gravity.
* Extracting fine-powdered spherical fly ash which is melted and vitrified with high temperature in a boiler only with wet ore dressing without processing, and using it as various industrial raw materials.
* Possible to efficiently purify useful resources from fly ash sludge without going through complex chemical treatment processes.
- Improving eco-friendliness through non-chemical treatment processes.
- Possible to apply to each applicable purpose because of the difference in specific gravity and thermal conductivity.
* Recycling of waste resources by recovering unburned coal and utilizing it as fuel for power generation.
- Possible to solve agro-ecological and natural ecological pollution problems around power plants due to the conventional landfill of mixed fly ash slurry.