|Title||Electrostatic Dust Collecting MPS(Micro Pulse System) Technology for Energy Saving and Dust Control|
Electrostatic Dust Collecting MPS(Micro Pulse System) Technology for Energy Saving and Dust Control
* Technology to collect and remove dust by using high voltage generated by adding micro-pulse voltage to DC voltage.
* Charging the dust in the gas by generating a large amount of gas anions by corona discharge caused by a high voltage supplied to a discharge electrode and a dust collecting plate.
- Collecting dust on the dust collecting plate with electric force by electric field, and removing.
- Increasing the efficiency by charging the dust by instant strong discharge and increasing the moving speed of the dust onto the dust collecting plate.
* Possible to increase the dust removal rate by more than 50% and to reduce energy consumption by 80% compared to conventional dust removal methods.
- Improving industrial site environment and fulfilling environmental regulations with minimum cost.
- Improvement of economic efficiency by reducing maintenance cost compared to conventional methods.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Initial Stormwater Treatment Technology by Using Recycled EPP(Expanded Polypropylene)||2017.08.11|
|Next||Long Bag Dust Removal Technology through Compressed Air Injection Device (CK Injector)||2017.08.04|