Bio-methane Production Technology for Vehicle Fuel by V-PSA Process Applied with Vent Gas Recovery and Two-stage Decompression
* Bio-methane production technology that can be used as vehicle fuel through a device that removes impurities from biogas and a vacuum pressure swing adsorption (V-PSA) purification process th..
Sheet Lining Method Using Wet Surface Treatment and Waterproof·Anti-corrosion Adhesive
* Technology that maximizes the adhesion stability between the substrate and the materials such as DS.Sheet (Synthetic Polymer Waterproofing Sheet), adhesive, and water-soluble primer to prevent the drinking water quality degradati..
No-tanks Water Saving Type Toilet Discharge System Technology Applied with Variable Discharge Pipe
* Technology using gravity-variable discharge pipe that operates independently from the toilet by changing the siphon type discharge part of a general toilet to a variable discharge pipe.
* 70% re..
PVC PIPE Manufacturing Technology Applying Aramid Fiber to Resin Composition
* PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) water and sewage piping manufacturing technology with improved performance by adding a maleic anhydride resin craft copolymer for application to aramid fiber blend with triple structure composed of inner layer whic..
Untreated Sewage Treatment Technology during Rainfall Using Micro-bubble and Three-stage Bulkhead Type Flotation Plant
* Technology that can process 1,000 tons in 15 minutes using micro-bubbles and three-stage bulkhead floatation plant, while conventional biological treatment technology takes 12 hours.