Food Waste Processing Technology of Fermentation Extinction Method Using Microorganisms to which Hybrid Deodorization Technology is Applied
* Food waste processing technology of fermentation extinction method which does not require recharging of microorganisms, filter exchange, etc. as result of using fermentation micr..
Sewage Sludge Heat Thermohydrolysis Using Multi Tube Heater with Static Mixer Installed and Flash Steam Direct Exchange Process
* By improving heating efficiency through simultaneously carrying out injection of sewage sludge with multi tube heater with static mixer installed and initial heating, this is sewage sludge ..
Wetland Creation Technology Reducing Methane Emission by Using Reed and Sphagnum
* This technology creates peat accumulation area where sphagnum spp. is pulled and planted and after a certain period of time, makes wetland where the two plants co-exist through expansion of reed and sphagnum.
Technology Removing Foreign Substances of Sand(Residual Aggregates) by Sand Flux Combined with Cyclone and Flux Tank
* Technology producing sand(residual aggregates) by removing foreign substances of wastes from construction or dredging sand by devices combined with cyclone and flux tank.
Technology Manufacturing Unpaved Inclined Road in the Surface of Concave and Mantle&Cyclic Aggregates Functioning as Sub Layer of Road of High-speed Concrete Adjusting Inclination of Eccentric
* Technology producing cyclic aggregates functioning as sub layer of road by making the unpaved road to the surface of concav..