Thermal Desorption Purification Technology of Oil-Polluted Soil by Using Circulating Hot Air of Regenerative Combustion Device(RTO) and a Stepwise Rotary Kiln
* Ground treatment technology that volatilizes and desorbs the adsorbed pollutants by heating the soil to a certain temperature in a controlled environment.
Initial Stormwater Treatment Technology by Using Recycled EPP(Expanded Polypropylene)
* Technology to treat floating pollutants in combined sewer overflows (CSOs) by installing recycled polypropylene(H-baffle and V-baffle) in stormwater storage facilities.
* Generating vortex in the direction..
Long Bag Dust Removal Technology through Compressed Air Injection Device (CK Injector)
* Technology to clean the dust attached to filters by using compressed air injection device.
* Removing by injecting strong air so that the filtered substances do not interfere with the function of filters.
Electrostatic Dust Collecting MPS(Micro Pulse System) Technology for Energy Saving and Dust Control
* Technology to collect and remove dust by using high voltage generated by adding micro-pulse voltage to DC voltage.
* Charging the dust in the gas by generating a large amount of gas anions by c..
Recycling Technology of Fly Ash Using Wet Flotation (Senosphere, Unburned Carbon, Magnetite, Silica, and Mullite)
* Technology to recover useful resources from fly ash using wet floatation.
* Separation of lightweight aggregates from fly ash slurry → gravity separation of fly ash slurry from wh..