|Title||Energy Production Technology Using Multi-Diaphragm Type Microbial Fuel Cells with Outside Air Reduction Electrode|
Energy Production Technology Using Multi-Diaphragm Type Microbial Fuel Cells with Outside Air Reduction Electrode
* Technology to produce electric energy using multi-diaphragm type microbial fuel cells
* Microbial fuel cells (MFCs) directly convert the chemical energy of the organic matter contained in sewage and wastewater into electricity by utilizing the catalytic action of micro-organisms.
- Organic pollutants can be used as sustainable raw materials to produce electric energy
- Organic wastewater with high energy content such as livestock wastewater, food waste leaching wastewater, sewage sludge, and food processing wastewater is used as a substrate.
* It consists of oxidation electrode, separation membrane, reduction electrode, etc.
* A plurality of diaphragms are formed inside the body of the oxidation electrode so as to face each other.
- Maximizing electricity generation by minimizing dead space inside oxidizing electrode
- Progression of organic matter decomposition by micro-organism with the inflow of raw water
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Technology of Non-Motor-Driven Internal Tube Mixing Device Using Differencial Head||2017.07.21|
|Next||Technology to Produce Circulatory Coarse Aggregate for Concrete, Using Multi-stage Paddle and Eccentric Structural Impact Crusher||2017.07.14|