|Title||Technology of Non-Motor-Driven Internal Tube Mixing Device Using Differencial Head|
Technology of Non-Motor-Driven Internal Tube Mixing Device Using Differencial Head
* Water purification technology that improves the efficiency of flocculation process by using the internal tube instant mixing device.
* Inducement of rapid and uniform diffusion of flocculants through the use of the internal tube instant mixing device.
- Possible to reduce turbidity and dissolved organic matter in source water compared to conventional mechanical mixing devices.
- Efficient water treatment by inducing smooth mixing of chemicals and raw water.
- Possible to reduce flocculant requirements compared to conventional methods by inducing rapid and uniform diffusion of flocculants.
* Consisting of a raw water inlet, a chemical injection tube, and a chemical dispersion tube that disperses the chemical injected through the chemical injection tube.
- Easy to remove and attach as it is integrated with the liquid inflow tube.
- Possible to inspect without cutting off water, and minimized effect of the flow rate of the mixed material flowing inside.
- Possible to eliminate trouble-generating elements in advance as it has a structure that can be inspected at any time.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Recycling Technology of Fly Ash Using Wet Flotation (Senosphere, Unburned Carbon, Magnetite, Silica, and Mullite)||2017.07.28|
|Next||Energy Production Technology Using Multi-Diaphragm Type Microbial Fuel Cells with Outside Air Reduction Electrode||2017.07.21|