Electrostatic Dust Collecting MPS(Micro Pulse System) Technology for Energy Saving and Dust Control
* Technology to collect and remove dust by using high voltage generated by adding micro-pulse voltage to DC voltage.
* Charging the dust in the gas by generating a large amount of gas anions by c..
Long Bag Dust Removal Technology through Compressed Air Injection Device (CK Injector)
* Technology to clean the dust attached to filters by using compressed air injection device.
* Removing by injecting strong air so that the filtered substances do not interfere with the function of filters.
Emitted CO₂ Gas Capture·Materialization Process Using Alkali Suspension Micro-bubble Reactor
* Technology that absorbs and captures carbon dioxide in combustion exhaust gas from power plant by using alkali suspension and micro-bubble reactor in order to use as industrial raw material such as cement substitute
High Concentration SF6 Gas Processing Technology Using Electron Beam
* Technology to decompose sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), which is an air pollutant, through sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) and hydrogen reaction by irradiation.
* Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) reacts with hydrogen by irradiation to decompo..
Technology for Processing Biomass Combustion (Charcoal Kiln) and Collecting Waste Heat
* While processing exhaust gas including highly concentrated fine dust and carbon particles emitted from charcoal kiln mainly producing pure charcoal, technology which simultaneously promotes warm water and heat small size development..