Initial Stormwater Treatment Technology by Using Recycled EPP(Expanded Polypropylene)
* Technology to treat floating pollutants in combined sewer overflows (CSOs) by installing recycled polypropylene(H-baffle and V-baffle) in stormwater storage facilities.
* Generating vortex in the direction..
Technology of Non-Motor-Driven Internal Tube Mixing Device Using Differencial Head
* Water purification technology that improves the efficiency of flocculation process by using the internal tube instant mixing device.
* Inducement of rapid and uniform diffusion of flocculants through the use of..
Untreated Sewage Treatment Technology during Rainfall Using Micro-bubble and Three-stage Bulkhead Type Flotation Plant
* Technology that can process 1,000 tons in 15 minutes using micro-bubbles and three-stage bulkhead floatation plant, while conventional biological treatment technology takes 12 hours.
Natural River Water Quality·Quantity Determination Technology Using Flagship Species(Fish) Database
* Freshwater fish inhabiting aquatic ecosystems are selected as key indicator species and used as a database for estimating and evaluating ecological flow and target water quality and restoring the environment.
Mobile Floating Separation Technology Capable of Removing Underwater and Water Surface Algae
* After the influx of contaminated water, it is converted into active micro-bubble and sprayed in the water to make water pollutants float over the surface and to collect them. Collected water pollutants are immediately removed t..