- Technology maintaining the lake water quality above the Third Class of Living Environment Standard for Chlorophyll-a & SS with the construction of trap device filled with composite contact media
- Planting vegetation on the trap device by improving the lake water quality through organic material removing mechanism and nutr..
- MBR Process constituted with No. 1 & 2 Alternate Reactor operating alternatively as anaerobic tank & anoxic tank by, Aerobic Tank, Post-nitrification Tank and Micro-filter Sediment Separation Membrane Tank by the Flow Path Alteration Device.
- Maximize the biological removal firstly reducing phosphor load by injecting t..
- To use the sludge product as a substrate for water treatment microorganism by mixing the surplus sludge and Sodium Hypochlorite in appropriate ratio, and putting it in the MBR Bioreactor.
- Technology satisfying the water quality standard of nitrogen & phosphor effluent with no injection of any additional chemical by retaini..
- Technology verifying the inserting length (m) and speed (m/min) of impregnated tube and automatically maintaining the pressure by installing the distance measuring device when either hauling in or reversing out the impregnated tube in the Overall Non-excavating Tap Water & Sewage Water Line Repair Method.
For more infor..
- A non-drill, total repairing technology for sewage pipes which installs a vertical cylinder shape reverse tank with the upper and lower ends open on the top of the manhole to continuously invert, insert, and heat-set pipe lining material on the buried pipe while using a tilting robot to treat the connected joints.