Recycling Technology of Fly Ash Using Wet Flotation (Senosphere, Unburned Carbon, Magnetite, Silica, and Mullite)
* Technology to recover useful resources from fly ash using wet floatation.
* Separation of lightweight aggregates from fly ash slurry → gravity separation of fly ash slurry from wh..
Technology to Produce Circulatory Coarse Aggregate for Concrete, Using Multi-stage Paddle and Eccentric Structural Impact Crusher
* Circulatory coarse aggregate production technology for concrete, using eccentric structure to reduce Continuous impact crusher, which allows the crushing force to be transferred to aggrega..
Bio-butanol Production Technology Using Wood Waste Resources
* Technology to produce mixed sugars (C5 + C6 Sugar) from all kinds of low-cost wood biomass such as waste wood, forest remnants, agricultural by-products, farm by-products, sugarcane, corn stalk, and huge flame grass.
* Realization of b..
Deicer Manufacturing Technology Using Recycled Hydrochloric Acid
* Technology to make environment-friendly deicing liquid, mainly consisting of liquid calcium from recycling untreated by-product hydrochloric acid in petrochemical.
* When the product is brought in, the solution content can be eas..