|Title||Subsidy Appropriation Guidance for Electric Car Supply & Recharge Infrastructure Construction Project|
Subsidy Appropriation Guidance for Electric Car Supply & Recharge Infrastructure Construction Project
1. Project Overview
- Stipulating provisions required for efficient use and management of government subsidy by related local governments to implement Electric Car(hereinafter called “electric car”) Supply and Recharge Infrastructure Construction Project.
- 「Special Act on Metropolitan Clean Air Conservation」 Article 2-6, its Enforcement Order Article 3(Definition and Kinds of Low Air Pollution Car).
- 「Clean Air Conservation Act」 Article 58 (Driving Low Air Pollution Car and etc.).
- 「Special Act on Metropolitan Clean Air Conservation」 Article 24(Purchasing Low Air Pollution Car and etc.).
- 「Subsidy Management Act」 and related regulations in its Enforcement Order.
* Project Description
- Project name : Electric car supply and recharge infrastructure construction project.
- Project cost : Total budget 136,400 million Won.
* Subsidy Program Enforcement Authority
- The heads of local governments in target areas of electric car and its recharge facility supply(17 cities and provinces).
2. Subsidy Appropriation Standard
* Subsidy support is only made when purchasing road residing dust reduction equipments(cleaning vehicle) for the roads operated by subsidy program enforcement authorities.
- Subsidy amount is subject to change depending on exchange rate and inflation rate every year.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Enforcement Rule of Environmental Impact Assessment Act||2017.08.23|
|Next||General Guidance on Development and Operation of Agricultural & Industrial District||2017.08.11|