Guidelines for Establishment of Periods Inhibition Food Waste Plan and Evaluation Methods
* This regulation determines the purpose for setting details of establishment of periods Inhibition food waste plan and evaluation methods in accordance with Waste Management Act (Hereinafter referred to as the "Act") Article 14 of ..
Business Process Guidelines for Contaminated Groundwater Purification
* The guidelines are to raise the ground water management efficiency setting up the required matters in issuing an order to purify the contaminated underground water to those who contaminated the water by head of the local environmental bureau or head of..
Agricultural Reservoir Water Quality Management Guidelines
* This regulation aims to contribute to the effective management of agricultural reservoir water quality by establishing and promoting measures for water quality research and water quality improvement of the agricultural reservoirs.
Guidelines for Soil Environmental Assessment
* These guidelines are to set up the details, such as assessment items, methods, and procedure of the soil environment assessment, by the Section 2 of Article 10 of Soil Environment Conservation Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") and the Paragraph 2 of Section 2 of Artic..
Korea Environmental Corporation Act
1. Purpose of Establishment
* The law is to contribute to eco-friendly national development by promoting projects related to the greenhouse gas for prevention of environment pollution, improvement of environment, promotion of resource circulation and climate change, by establishing the Korea Enviro..