Certification System Garbage Disposal
1. Basic Background
* Sale and use of garbage disposal is prohibited as it is classified as specific industrial product pursuant to Article 33 of the Sewage Act, Article 23 of the Enforcement Decree and prohibition of sale and use of garbage disposal (Ordinance of the Ministry of Environment No..
Guidelines for Processing Soil Purifying Cost Support Work
* The purpose of guideline is to establish procedures for financial support of the country for alleviating purification responsibility of the person in charge of purification pursuant to Article 5-4 of the Enforcement Decree in case any one of items under article..
Guidelines on Separate Discharge Mark
* Purpose of this guideline is to provide necessary matters for relevant separate discharge marks of products and packaging by manufacturer, importer or seller (“manufacturer, etc.”) of the relevant products and packaging for separate discharge marks pursuant to Article 1 of the Act ..
Guidelines for Post Environmental Contamination Impact Survey of Area Surrounding Exhausted Mine
* The purpose of this guidelines is to provide details necessary for past environmental contamination impact survey procedures, survey methods and research reporting, etc. which are carried out by the chief of the regional en..
Environment Impact Warranty System
1. Environment Impact Warranty System
* Environment impact warranty system is a system for minimizing environmental overloading by preventing use of harmful materials to electric and electronic products and motor vehicles and producing them for easy recycling and by systematically managing produc..