- A Roadmap for Promotion of the Zero Energy Building Policy
- Strengthened GHG Reduction Goal (COP21, December 12, 2015)
* POST 2020: Reduction by 30% from the BAU level by 2020 Reduction by 37% from the BAU level by 2030 (Building Sector 18.1%).
* The building sector accounts for 25% of national GHG emiss..
- The ''''Prior Compatibility Verification System'''' for indoor architectural materials was introduced in order to minimize the new house syndrome causing substances since December 2016.
- The ''''Prior Compatibility Verification System'''' is a system verifying the suitability of architectural materials prior to..
- This system has been in force since 1985 for the purpose of resource recycling and environmental protection. Empty bottles have been handled by the National Tax Service while soft drinks have been handled by the Ministry of Health and Welfare since 2003, but such handling work was unified to the Ministry of Environment, and th..
- The Ministry of Environment announced that draft enforcement ordinance enacted for proper operation of ‘Special Act for Relief of Humidifier Disinfectant Victims (hereinafter "Special Act") was passed in the Cabinet meeting on August 1.
*The special act passed the National Assembly plenary session on January 21, 2017 and ..
- Dae Jeon Metropolitan City announced that the city will conduct a solar photovoltaic
rental support project for apartment housing.
- Today, a solar power generation market is steadily emerging. Unlike existing energy sources, the sunlight, which converts sun energy into electricity using photovoltaic cells is a ..