- Improve the capability managing the foul odor in small Job site and civil complaint on foul odor from neighboring area by supporting foul odor reduction technology fitting the characteristics of foul odor emission Job site
- Improve the capability managing the foul odor from Job site vulnerable to foul odor and improve the en..
- The Ministry of Environment and local government jointly support a portion of installation cost if a small and medium business replaces with low NOx burner having the efficiency reducing the air pollutants such as nitrogen oxide (NOx) & etc. to improve the air environment and to reduce the economic burden of business operator..
- To fundamentally transform the economic and social structure by accelerating the materialization of the resource circulating society; effective January 1, 2018
- Park Geun-hye administration implemented recognition of circulating resources, management of resource circulation performance, and waste disposal system from 2018.
- The Government announced “Special Measures for Fine Dust Management” on, June 3, 2016, Friday.
- The Government plans to finalize approximately KRW 5 trillion with budget authority by 2020 - including KRW 3 trillion for eco-friendly supply, KRW 760 billion for recharging infrastructure, and KRW 180 billion for aged diese..
- A Roadmap for Promotion of the Zero Energy Building Policy
- Strengthened GHG Reduction Goal (COP21, December 12, 2015)
* POST 2020: Reduction by 30% from the BAU level by 2020 Reduction by 37% from the BAU level by 2030 (Building Sector 18.1%).
* The building sector accounts for 25% of national GHG emiss..