- The ''''Prior Compatibility Verification System'''' for indoor architectural materials was introduced in order to minimize the new house syndrome causing substances since December 2016.
- The ''''Prior Compatibility Verification System'''' is a system verifying the suitability of architectural materials prior to..
- This system has been in force since 1985 for the purpose of resource recycling and environmental protection. Empty bottles have been handled by the National Tax Service while soft drinks have been handled by the Ministry of Health and Welfare since 2003, but such handling work was unified to the Ministry of Environment, and th..
- The Ministry of Environment announced that draft enforcement ordinance enacted for proper operation of ‘Special Act for Relief of Humidifier Disinfectant Victims (hereinafter "Special Act") was passed in the Cabinet meeting on August 1.
*The special act passed the National Assembly plenary session on January 21, 2017 and ..
-The Ministry of Environment promoted the management system improvement for the solid recovered fuel products and facilities manufacturing & using the products in order to resolve the issues related to facil..
- The ‘Preliminary Consulting Audit System’ is a system used in the event the implication of corresponding laws, regulations, guidelines & etc. are neither clear nor do not fit with the real situation, whi..