- Dae Jeon Metropolitan City announced that the city will conduct a solar photovoltaic
rental support project for apartment housing.
- Today, a solar power generation market is steadily emerging. Unlike existing energy sources, the sunlight, which converts sun energy into electricity using photovoltaic cells is a ..
- Korea’s Support System for Distribution of Environment-Friendly Vehicles
- Support for the distribution of environment-friendly vehicles has been implemented aggressively around the world.
- Comparison of Foreign Policy Trend of Support for Distribution of Environment-Friendly Vehicles
For more informat..
- The Integrated Environmental Management System means an optimal environmental management system that conducts an overall review of the impact of emitted pollutants on the environment, and minimizes pollutant discharges from business establishments in general through economically possible means.
- This System aims to maximize t..
- Promotion of the water industry and facilitation of overseas expansion based on R&D outcomes through the enhancement of fundamental technology in the water industry and the construction of a commercialization support system.
- Project Period : 2019~2028 (approximately 10 years)
First Period (2019~2021) : T-B Application
- The Low Emission Zone (LEZ) System is intended to improve the quality of atmospheric air, and build up 「Seoul, the City of Enjoyable Breath」 by reducing the (ultra) fine dusts, nitrogen oxide and other human body harmful materials emitted from superannuated motor vehicles and construction equipments.
- Date of Enforcement : J..