- The Emission Trading System has both an output effect in which demand decreases due to price increase because emission sources reflect costs caused by GHG emissions to product costs and a substitution effect in which the amount of GHG emissions decreases as input materials and production technologies that emit less GHG are use..
- An environmental impact assessment agent shall report the record of its agency performance to the Minister of Environment for the systematic management of the agency performance of environmental impact assessment.
- An environmental impact assessment agent shall prepare an environmental impact assessment technician system to n..
Subsidy Appropriation Guidance for Electric Car Supply & Recharge Infrastructure Construction Project
1. Project Overview
- Stipulating provisions required for efficient use and management of government subsidy by related local governments to implement Electric Car(hereinafter called “electric car”) Supply and Re..
General Guidance on Development and Operation of Agricultural & Industrial District
* This guidance is intended to stipulate guidelines required for selecting and building agricultural and industrial district, its development support, its operation and its business support according to 「Industrial Sites and Developmen..
Guidance on Establishing Environment Ecology Plan for Abnormal Climate
- This guidance is intended to promote active consideration on environment from the initial phase of development project plan establishment ultimately to perform development project which can better adapt to abnormal climate and live up ..