Guidelines on Separate Discharge Mark
* Purpose of this guideline is to provide necessary matters for relevant separate discharge marks of products and packaging by manufacturer, importer or seller (“manufacturer, etc.”) of the relevant products and packaging for separate discharge marks pursuant to Article 1 of the Act ..
Guidelines for Post Environmental Contamination Impact Survey of Area Surrounding Exhausted Mine
* The purpose of this guidelines is to provide details necessary for past environmental contamination impact survey procedures, survey methods and research reporting, etc. which are carried out by the chief of the regional en..
Operation Processing Guidelines Relating to Recycling Permit Based on Recycling Environment Impact Assessment
* The purpose of this guidelines is to define matters related to recycling use approvals pursuant to recycling environmental impact assessment based on Article 13-3 (7) of the Wastes Control Act (the “Act”) an..
Environment Impact Warranty System
1. Environment Impact Warranty System
* Environment impact warranty system is a system for minimizing environmental overloading by preventing use of harmful materials to electric and electronic products and motor vehicles and producing them for easy recycling and by systematically managing produc..
Environmental Field Appropriate Technology Development and Dissemination Support Project
1. Project Purpose
* By developing appropriate technology in environment field that is adequate for the situation of developing companies and improving and disseminating existing environmental research and development technology, establish me..