Guidance on Establishing Environment Ecology Plan for Abnormal Climate
- This guidance is intended to promote active consideration on environment from the initial phase of development project plan establishment ultimately to perform development project which can better adapt to abnormal climate and live up ..
Biotops Area Ratio Application Guidance
1. Background and Objective
* Rapid urbanization, population increase and etc. cause concrete structures and artificial ground to increase, damaging natural and ecological functions in urban areas.
* Biotops Area Ratio system is introduced to reduce urban pollution and adapt to weather chan..
Working Guidance on Ecotown Selection·Management·Support
1. System Overview
* System Concept
- A town which local residents voluntarily preserve its natural environment and scenery or its restoration of damaged nature is superior and which is selected as an Ecotown by the Minister of Environment or the head of local government...
Environment Crime Control & Aggravated Punishment Act
* This Act is intended to stipulate provisions on aggravated punishment and control/prevention of environment pollution which harms living environment or natural environment or any action to damage environment to contribute to environment conservation.
Basic Waterworks Arrangement Plan Establishment Guidance
* Basic Waterworks Arrangement Plan Establishment and Change(hereinafter called “basic plan”) is a comprehensive plan established by The Minister of Land and Transportation, The Mayor of Special City, The Mayors of Metropolitan Cities, The Mayors of Speci..