|Title||General Guidance on Development and Operation of Agricultural & Industrial District|
General Guidance on Development and Operation of Agricultural & Industrial District
* This guidance is intended to stipulate guidelines required for selecting and building agricultural and industrial district, its development support, its operation and its business support according to 「Industrial Sites and Development Act」, 「Agricultural and Fishing District Improvement Act」, 「Industrial Cluster Promotion & Factory Establishment Act」 and 「The Fundamental Act on Environment Policy」.
* Unless otherwise stipulated in other laws on agricultural and industrial districts, this guidance shall supersede all related laws and acts. However, as to preparation for agricultural and industrial district development plan, 「General Guidance on Industrial Site Development」 Article 13 and 14 shall apply correspondingly.
3. Responsible Ministries
* The Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy.
- General management of agricultural and industrial district policies and support for agricultural and industrial district management and its businesses according to 「Industrial Cluster Act」 (Article 4, Article 16~28, Article 29-1, Article 29-2 ~ 34, Article 41~50).
* The Minister of Homeland and Transportation.
- According to 「Industrial Location Act」, selecting and building up the agricultural and industrial districts and etc. (Article 6~8, Article 9-1/9-3, Article 11, Article 12, Article 17, Article 18).
* The Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and The Minister of Maritime affairs and Fisheries.
- According to 「Agriculture and Fishing District Improvement Act」, supporting agricultural and industrial district development and etc. (Article 9-2, Article 10, Article 13~15, Article 29-2).
* The Minister of Environment.
- According to 「The Fundamental Act on Environment Policy」, managing agricultural and industrial district’s environment (Article 35~40).
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||Subsidy Appropriation Guidance for Electric Car Supply & Recharge Infrastructure Construction Project||2017.08.18|
|Next||Biotops Area Ratio Application Guidance||2017.08.04|