|Title||Enforcement Rule of Environmental Impact Assessment Act|
- An environmental impact assessment agent shall report the record of its agency performance to the Minister of Environment for the systematic management of the agency performance of environmental impact assessment.
- An environmental impact assessment agent shall prepare an environmental impact assessment technician system to nurture and manage environmental impact assessment experts.
- An environmental impact assessment agent shall report the record of its agency performance to the head of the entrusted institution within 30 days from the date when an agency contract for the preparation of environmental impact report and etc. is signed. And the head of the entrusted institution shall report the submitted record until the last day of February each year.
- Anyone who wants to be certified as an environmental impact assessment technician shall submit to the head of an entrusted institution an application for environmental impact assessment technician certificate along with his national technical qualification certificate.
- Announced on May 29, 2016 and enforced on May 30, 2017 and January 1, 2018.
For more information, see the attached file.
|Prev||GHG Emission Trading System||2017.08.23|
|Next||Subsidy Appropriation Guidance for Electric Car Supply & Recharge Infrastructure Construction Project||2017.08.18|