- The Ministry of Environment announced that the ''Chemical Materials Control Act'' amending the Enforcement Regulations is to be implemented beginning May 30th to prevent the occurrence of chemical accidents and minimize the damage inflicted.
* The major contents of Chemical Materials Control Act Enforcement Regulatio..
- The Ministry of Environment announced that the Amendment Bill for Enforcement Ordinance ‘Persistent Pollutants Control Act (Formerly of Persistent Organic Pollutants Control Act)’ proposed to construct the domestic implementation foundation in order to cope with the commencement of ''Minamata Convention on Mercury''..
- The Ministry of Environment announced that the legislation proposal for the ''Law on Safety Management for Household Chemical Products and Biocide'' and the amendment proposal for the ''Law on Chemical Material Registration and Assessment'', which have been pushing ahead to prevent the reappearance of humidifier pest..
- To fundamentally transform the economic and social structure by accelerating the materialization of the resource circulating society; effective January 1, 2018
- Park Geun-hye administration implemented recognition of circulating resources, management of resource circulation performance, and waste disposal system from 2018.
- The Government announced “Special Measures for Fine Dust Management” on, June 3, 2016, Friday.
- The Government plans to finalize approximately KRW 5 trillion with budget authority by 2020 - including KRW 3 trillion for eco-friendly supply, KRW 760 billion for recharging infrastructure, and KRW 180 billion for aged diese..