- The Ministry of Environment announced that the legislation proposal for the ''Law on Safety Management for Household Chemical Products and Biocide'' and the amendment proposal for the ''Law on Chemical Material Registration and Assessment'', which have been pushing ahead to prevent the reappearance of humidifier pest..
- To fundamentally transform the economic and social structure by accelerating the materialization of the resource circulating society; effective January 1, 2018
- Park Geun-hye administration implemented recognition of circulating resources, management of resource circulation performance, and waste disposal system from 2018.
- The Government announced “Special Measures for Fine Dust Management” on, June 3, 2016, Friday.
- The Government plans to finalize approximately KRW 5 trillion with budget authority by 2020 - including KRW 3 trillion for eco-friendly supply, KRW 760 billion for recharging infrastructure, and KRW 180 billion for aged diese..
- A Roadmap for Promotion of the Zero Energy Building Policy
- Strengthened GHG Reduction Goal (COP21, December 12, 2015)
* POST 2020: Reduction by 30% from the BAU level by 2020 Reduction by 37% from the BAU level by 2030 (Building Sector 18.1%).
* The building sector accounts for 25% of national GHG emiss..
- The Ministry of Environment announced that draft enforcement ordinance enacted for proper operation of ‘Special Act for Relief of Humidifier Disinfectant Victims (hereinafter "Special Act") was passed in the Cabinet meeting on August 1.
*The special act passed the National Assembly plenary session on January 21, 2017 and ..