The 8th KEI Student Paper Competition
The Korea Environment Institute, a government-funded research institution under the Prime Minister’s Office, is calling for papers on international issues related to the environment, climate change, and sustainable development. Papers can be submitted by both Korean and international students i..
Workshop on Korea-China Cooperation for Air Pollution Reduction of Metropolitan Area
In July 15, 2016, KEI and CAEP (Chinese Academy for Environmental Planning) will hold the Workshop on Korea-China Cooperation for Air Pollution Reduction of Metropolitan Area at the Changbaishan International Hotel in Beijing, China. The workshop..
Regarding the “Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth (SI) Pilot Project Proposal”
To Whom It May Concern,
KECO(Korea Environment Corporation) has performed a role of Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth (SINGG) Secretariat and we are now calling for proposal for 2016 SI Pilot Project. Applications are accepted from 0..
- Date : July 5-7 (4 days)
- Participants : 15 environmental government officials from China
- Contents : Lectures on overview of environmental statistics in Korea and China, statistics management system, field trip, Korean culture experience and side events
- Date: The 17th ISCET: June 8-16 (9 days), The 18th ISCET: September 22-30 (9 days)
- Participants: 15 environmental government officials or technical experts.
- Contents : Lectures, study visits, country report presentation, company presentation, Korean culture experience and side events