Governing Council/Global Ministerial Environment Forum 22nd Session
3-7 February 2003
Recommendations of the Executive Director on the Organisation and Structure of Twenty-Second Session of the Governing Council/Global Ministerial Environment Forum (Provisional Agenda and Provisional Timetable)
JUDGES AD HOC MEETING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A PLAN OF WORK AS A FOLLOW-UP TO THE GLOBAL JUDGES SYMPOSIUM RELATING TO CAPACITY BUILDING OF JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, AND OTHER LEGAL STAKEHOLDERS
Nairobi, Kenya - 30-31 Jannuary 2003
The meeting will gather 25 Chief Justices and Senior Judges..
1. Theme : "Develop the latest technologies for packaging, distribution, food processing and care of the environment in Asia"
2. Purpose : Contribute to the improvement and development of packaging/distribution technologies in regions of Asia through exhibitions and international exchange of technologies, systems and designs, from packaging ..
1. Theme : Water Cities, Industry and the Futrue - Water Creation and the Future
2. Date : March 18 (Tue.)- March 22 (Sat.), 2003 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Preperation and Setup : March 15 (Sat.) - March 17 (Mon.)
- Cleanup : March 22 (Sat.), 5:00 pm - March 23 (Sun.) 5:00 pm
3. Venue : Intex Osaka (Nanko Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka City)