Under a theme of "Preservation and Sustainable Use of Wetlands", the World Wetland Day was celebrated on Feb. 4, 2003 for the second time in Korea. The celebration, hosted by the Ministry of Environment, was held at the Korea Environment Institute auditorium. Among the participants of this special celebration and seminar were the Minister ..
Governing Council/Global Ministerial Environment Forum 22nd Session
3-7 February 2003
Recommendations of the Executive Director on the Organisation and Structure of Twenty-Second Session of the Governing Council/Global Ministerial Environment Forum (Provisional Agenda and Provisional Timetable)
JUDGES AD HOC MEETING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A PLAN OF WORK AS A FOLLOW-UP TO THE GLOBAL JUDGES SYMPOSIUM RELATING TO CAPACITY BUILDING OF JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, AND OTHER LEGAL STAKEHOLDERS
Nairobi, Kenya - 30-31 Jannuary 2003
The meeting will gather 25 Chief Justices and Senior Judges..
1. Theme : "Develop the latest technologies for packaging, distribution, food processing and care of the environment in Asia"
2. Purpose : Contribute to the improvement and development of packaging/distribution technologies in regions of Asia through exhibitions and international exchange of technologies, systems and designs, from packaging ..
1. Theme : Water Cities, Industry and the Futrue - Water Creation and the Future
2. Date : March 18 (Tue.)- March 22 (Sat.), 2003 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Preperation and Setup : March 15 (Sat.) - March 17 (Mon.)
- Cleanup : March 22 (Sat.), 5:00 pm - March 23 (Sun.) 5:00 pm
3. Venue : Intex Osaka (Nanko Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka City)