Environment Australia advises the Commonwealth Government on policies and programs for the protection and conservation of the environment, including both natural and cultural heritage places.
It manages a number of major programs. The most significant of those dealing with natural resource management come under the umbrella of the Na..
The object of NERI's work is to help fulfil the Government's goal of an environmental policy based on knowledge. The Statutory Order governing NERI assigns the Institute responsibility for "research, consultancy services, monitoring and information activities within the environment and nature areas, including the atmospheric environme..
1. A dedicated organization:
- Approximately 4700 employees,
- More than a half billion dollar budget,
- Located in 100 communities,
- Working with thousands of partners in every province and territory and around the globe.
2. A clean environment is Environment Canada's business
- Making more than 20 000 inspections and nearly 600 prosecu..
EPA provides leadership in the nation's environmental science, research, education and assessment efforts. EPA works closely with other federal agencies, state and local governments, and Indian tribes to develop and enforce regulations under existing environmental laws. EPA is responsible for researching and setting national standards f..