The development of Australia's EnviroNET is an initiative of the Federal Department of Environment and Heritage's Environment Industries Focus Unit.
Australia's rapidly growing environment business sector is delivering high quality products and services to support sustainable development for today's environmental challenges. Austral..
Environmental RouteNet provides a single gateway to the world's foremost databases and information sources available via the Internet. The service includes searchable links to hundreds of carefully-screened environmentally-related resources, selected and indexed by the editors at Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. In addition, the site pro..
Environment Australia advises the Commonwealth Government on policies and programs for the protection and conservation of the environment, including both natural and cultural heritage places.
It manages a number of major programs. The most significant of those dealing with natural resource management come under the umbrella of the Na..
1. A dedicated organization:
- Approximately 4700 employees,
- More than a half billion dollar budget,
- Located in 100 communities,
- Working with thousands of partners in every province and territory and around the globe.
2. A clean environment is Environment Canada's business
- Making more than 20 000 inspections and nearly 600 prosecu..